Searching for a seasonal pitch

He who must be ignored needs two hip replacements, hopefully the first will take place early next year!  Obviously, our touring is on hold for the foreseeable.  So we thought “let’s get a seasonal pitch”.  Hah!  I never realised they were so popular.

So I’m calling on the knowledgeable ones, does  anyone know of a site that has availability anywhere between Norfolk and Lincolnshire.  We’d really appreciate some help.  💋 

You say between Norfolk and Lincolnshire,  could you be more specific, coastal, club on site, quiet and friendly etc. 

All aspects of caravanning are popular so why do you think seasonal pitches are not? Good luck with that! We looked at the back end of last year and everywhere was not only booked up for this year, but many also for next year too. 

On the site where my van is they have quite a long waiting list and it can be a year or more before pitches become available.

It would be a good idea to enquire at sites you may like, to see if they have waiting lists, how long they are and get on a few waiting lists.

Thank you all.  We are keen tourers, so only want a seasonal for next year.  I think we’re going to have to “lay up” our van for next year.  😢

Facebook always has the best information.

Join "seasonal pitches for sale" on Facebook and ask there.

Two mills at North Waltham does seasonal but whether they have any vacancies I don’t know I’m afraid