Avondale Argente 480/2 2007 original folding Table

Tissot

Hi 

I am looking for the folding table that fits in the store cupboard next to the cooker 

Would anyone know the size of the table or what it looks like, tried to get a image online but with no results.

or  link to buy one. 

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Tissot said:

Would anyone know the size of the table

Yes!   It's 24 inches wide and 34+ long.   The surface matches the rest of the caravan's veneered surfaces.   And the rim around the table matches that of the sink and hand-basin units.   The legs are black, round tubular, opening from the two ends, with the complete unit being screwed to the table.   Once the legs are unfolded, two sprung braces snap into grooves to hold them securely in place.   As you say, the table fits into a narrow slot alongside the cooker.   Mine however is in the shed where it's been for the past ten years.   I only ever use a table in my awning, and for that I use a plastic table with adjustable legs.

Edited by Jaydug

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

2 hours ago, Woodsieboy said:

Best bet is probably a caravan breakers

Thanks will put a call out to the scrap yards 

1 hour ago, Jaydug said:

Yes!   It's 24 inches wide and 34+ long.   The surface matches the rest of the caravan's veneered surfaces.   And the rim around the table matches that of the sink and hand-basin units.   The legs are black, round tubular, opening from the two ends, with the complete unit being screwed to the table.   Once the legs are unfolded, two sprung braces snap into grooves to hold them securely in place.   As you say, the table fits into a narrow slot alongside the cooker.   Mine however is in the shed where it's been for the past ten years.   I only ever use a table in my awning, and for that I use a plastic table with adjustable legs.

Thanks Jaydug 

Good information there. Would be great to find a original in good condition. 

thought the table top would match the surrounding surfaces /edge mouldings colour etc 

Bought the caravan a few weeks ago (private)  I noticed the table in the bathroom cupboard on the first view few days down the line when I was going through the caravan  it wasn’t there the owners must of sold it on separately they sell for £50 up wards on fleaby. 

I like to put the original back in the van if I can locate one. 

SFM caravans have 34 pages of caravan tables on their web site, possibly worth a try to see if you can identify it.

3 minutes ago, Wildwood said:

SFM caravans have 34 pages of caravan tables on their web site, possibly worth a try to see if you can identify it.

34 pages of caravan tables - I just had to look…

… nearly four pages with the other thirty pages full of caravans (mostly sold) with the word 'table' in the description :)

Four pages is still quite a few tables to choose from though… 

https://sfmcaravans.co.uk/search?f=parts-spares&page=1&q=Table

Must admit I just looked at the first page more to see if I could help than anything else. 

On 06/11/2021 at 11:48, Wildwood said:

Must admit I just looked at the first page more to see if I could help than anything else. 

Thanks I will take a look 

On 05/11/2021 at 21:32, Tissot said:

Thanks will put a call out to the scrap yards 

Thanks Jaydug 

Good information there. Would be great to find a original in good condition. 

thought the table top would match the surrounding surfaces /edge mouldings colour etc 

Bought the caravan a few weeks ago (private)  I noticed the table in the bathroom cupboard on the first view few days down the line when I was going through the caravan  it wasn’t there the owners must of sold it on separately they sell for £50 up wards on fleaby. 

I like to put the original back in the van if I can locate one. 

Thanks