Hi from Ace Genova Paul & Joanne

Hi everyone. I've recently bought an Ace Genova from my parents who bought it from new back in 2007. Before that they had a Ford Transit Savannah and then a Bedford Supreme which they bought new in 1979. I spent many holidays with them back in the day and jumped at the chance of buying the Genova.

I've found some issues, the floor was rotten around the step and the shower tray has cracked which may be due to a similar issue, so im looking for advice  on how to remove the shower tray to access the floor. 

Cheers

Paul

Welcome :-)

Never removed a caravan shower tray but a picture says a 1000 words.

I guess that you need to undo the waste pipe to the shower below the caravan first.

59 minutes ago, Ace Genova Paul said:

im looking for advice  on how to remove the shower tray to access the floor.

Some come out easily - others not so easy.   I removed my tray three years ago to fit a new one and found mine was glued to the floor.   You can see how I went about the renovation HERE

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

That looks like a very tidy job. My shower room has a sink integrated in a folding door which forms half a shower screen and it is that in particular that looks like it might not be straightforward to remove. 

I've made a start anyway 🤞