Avondale Argente 650/6 Water Connection

Mal3

Hi,

Can anyone please help with how I connect my caravan to water supply. I've read the handbook, but am no further forward as to what size hose pipe I need or fitting.

I'm thinking I need a food grade hose with a tap connector and a connector to the caravan, but what size?

For the waste pipe it says I need a 28mm hose, do I also need an adaptor?

Getting more confused the more I look.

Appreciate any information, thanks!

Waste. Go to any caravan dealer/shop or online and they'll sell you grey convuluted hose for waste. No connectors needed as it just pushes onto the waste point on your caravan. The other end drops into the Wastemaster. 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

If you take a photo of the fresh water inlet socket on the caravans side, take it to a dealers shop, they will sell you the appropriate pump/connector pipe. 

Or post it on this forum. 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

If you use an Aquaroll for your fresh water you can get an adaptor that lets you connect this to the mains and a float then regulates the flow into the caravan, check out their web site fore details. This is possibly better then the idea of connecting it straight to the caravan as less chance of a flood. Use food grade hose from  the tap to the caravan.

Be aware there are two sizes of grey corrugated waste hose, 23.5 and 28.5mm dia. the latter being the most common but do check your own caravan outlet before purchasing. 

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.