MiB E Bikes

hymermad

Hello.  My hubby keeps talking about us getting an E Bike and quite likes the above.  Does anyone have one and if so do you like it?  Hubby likes the fat tyres of these bikes for rough tracks and the write up for them sounds ideal but I would like to hear from owners what they think of them.  Many thanks.

1 hour ago, hymermad said:

My hubby keeps talking about us getting an E Bike

Tell him to get one - or better still, get one for you as well.   You won't regret it.   I've had one for five years and take it with me when ever I go caravanning.    Only yesterday I returned from 10 days away in the van and used it for several circular rides on the country roads around the site.   Being in my 90's, walking for me is difficult, but the gentle pedalling required on the bike enables me to get around and get some exercise.     Although I can carry my bike on a rack attached to the towbar of the car, when I'm towing the caravan, the extra weight of the bike would be too much.   Therefore, the e-bike I've chosen folds up and sits nicely in the load area of my estate car.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

Thank you very much for your advice,it's a special birthday for hubby next March so it looks like I need to get saving🙂