Does this display mean my charger has stopped working?

My caravan is permanently attached to the mains at all times, and regularly serviced. When I switched on today, after a year not using the caravan, I noticed that the battery icon on the display was empty/blank, and I'm fairly sure that it's never been anything but full/black; however my memory isn't what it used to be.

What does the icon mean? The caravan's handbook (Elddis Affinity 2017) doesn't mention it.  Has my charger stopped working, and is there a way that I can test whether it's working or not? (Its switch is in the 'on' position on the fusebox or whatever they're called these days.) 

Gareth

charger display.jpg

The 13.6 V indicates clearly the charger is working.

But the battery, may or may not be charged.

If that panel can be viewed with the mains disconnected, check its reading with the EHU cable pulled out. Then any reading is what the battery can give.

The charger is working otherwise the voltage wouldn't be 13.6v.

I read that display as the monitor has lost track of the battery charge.

What happens to the voltage if you turn the charger off, If the battery is shot then I would expect it to go down to 11v fairly quickly.. if it stays above 12.6 then the battery is OK 

Skoda Yeti Outdoor pulling an Elddis Affinity 554