Water problem

Have problems with my water pump in caravan 

Each time I use tap I need to turn water pump off and on for water to run

It won't heat up water at moment 

We are on camp site last week at house it was working 

Possibly air locks caused when changing the water over.

or a leak in a water pipe that’s drawing air in it.

may be worth inspecting all the water pipes one at a time through the whole length.

but this is my opinion only.

Edited by Sonar

go back to stage one , switch everything off and start again.   Fill the water butt, prime the pump, turn the water on and get the air out of the pipes.  The tank needs to be full before you turn the water heater on.  I know this is basic steps but sometimes it's easier to start again than trying guesswork

Is the pump onboard or in Aquaroll? Some caravan details may help us to help you.

So you sound as though you have two separate problems.   1. The pump has a fault and 2.  The water heater doesn't work.   Is that on gas or electric.?   You say the water runs if you switch off the pump, then switch it on again.   How do you do that?   Where do you switch it from?   What make of water pump?   A bit more information would help.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

As others have said the water pump issue could be an air lock and shaking the pump up and down in the water should cure this if it is the drop in type. It may also be the pressure switch which should be found just inside the caravan by the water inlet. It has a knurled  on top and turning this to get the pressure right may sort this.

Failure to get hot water can be a number of things. Can you tell us what caravan you have and the model fitted and what you are running it on gas or electricity.