Is this damp

Paul64

Hi just noticed these marks over the last 2 days is it coincidental that we had trouble with our water housing/filter which is located under these marks. Caravan just got back from a service which had no damp. Thanks Paul

9C9069D0-1EA0-4E4E-BD84-7D3153995F1D.jpeg

I can't see the exact orientation of the photo but I would buy/use my own damp meter to check inside and outside that patterned area.

If you have had problems with the water system in that area, it may dry out but IMHO needs to be watched very carefully.

Hi thanks for replying its not directly underneath the window its more to right of the window, cant understand why there's a round bit in the middle  

Contact your service dealer for advice?

I see it's a 2015 van , if you are the original owner and it's still within the warantee , I would see your dealer  and get them to sort it.  I suppose it could be a leak around the window, do you have a damp meter to check all around?

Maybe the windows were washed with a wet cloth.

or while repairing the the water / housing filter there could have been a pressure water release.

a spurt of water went up the wall and was not dried off.

sometimes happens with water. And plumbing.

hopefully it is a simple fix dry off first and the have another look when dry.