Leaf debris inside external front marker lights?

Hi, there appears to be what looks like leaf debris inside the front lights on our caravan, the ones on the lower front corners. I believe they are Jokon 60cm round led marker lights. They don't appear to be cracked or damaged in anyway, so I presume it's just matter that's been flung up and made its way inside when the van is moving. Does anybody know how to safely take them apart to clear the leaves out? Many thanks in advance. :)

13 hours ago, Susan D said:

Does anybody know how to safely take them apart to clear the leaves out?

Many LED vehicle lights are sealed and when eventually they fail, they are simply replaced.   Looking at the Jokon website, the specifications for your particular marker lights, shows it to  have an IP67 rating, which leads me to think they may be sealed.   An IP67 rating means that they can withstand a high degree of dust and moisture penetration.

Edited by Jaydug

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

I would not have thought leaf material could get in and green mould on condensation is all that comes to mind.

fwiw ...

In similar circumstances & with same issue on car indicator repeater lights etc have successfully used cheap & cheerful Car Brake cleaner spray (alcohol based so evaporates off) with the fine nozzle attached to direct the spray into the fine crack to agitate & blow out the mould. This assumes you can remove the light unit easily.