OLD Burstner LUX help

Elicy

https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/yo2SdGKXAPFCvgP9jhxelmBUcPKKe3TqheZrkJhTle4/gallery/9Oz5h9-BR2idA2iNOEGtLg

Hi, I’m new to the group but I’ve spent days  looking for an answer and now hope someone here may help us. 
I bought a very old caravan to use as a temporary holiday 🌲 accommodation for my children and myself when we visit grandparents abroad. 
We’re struggling to understand how to make a bed. I managed to collapse the table but I can’t get the cushions to fit in the space without gaps or sliding around. In other models (which I found online from 1985-90s) the bed and table  are rectangular and back cushions usually go over the table. In this one  the back cushions are permanently fixed to the wall so you only have few to manipulate. The seating cushions have an odd shape (trapezoid with curved edges) and we tried to solve this puzzle without luck. It feels like we’re missing a large round cushion to go over the table, but can’t believe that caravan would have come with some additional  cushion that you need to store somewhere?? 
hope someone can shed some light..

link to the photo is at the top, hope it works 

thank you ☺️  

Over the years, if an owner finds they don't use a particular piece of equipment, they take it out and store it somewhere else - and forget about it.   So your cushion could be sitting, long-forgotten in somebody's loft.   My own caravan's table has for the past ten years laid in a shed gathering dust, simply because it's heavy and I dont use it in my van.  

I would have thought it wouldn't require too much effort to get a suitable piece of foam cut to size and get it recovered.      Since during the day it will be stored elsewhere, matching wouldn't really matter.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

I suspect that Jaydug has identified the answer and a solution. 

Our current Burstner Ventana has a metre long square sausage like cushion that is not needed day to day but fills a gap when doing the jigsaw to convert the table and surrounds into a double bed.  We very rarely use this and it normally stays in the attic at home unless the grandchildren are coming with us. 

Ok, thank you! I will look into getting or making a replacement one 👍

If you know the size and shape and thickness of foam you need , I can recommend this company: https://www.easyfoam.co.uk/.

I have had foam from them for a variety of reasons and it is first class for quality and speed of service, and they can cut any shape you need.

They are not particularly cheap, but are very good.

Thank you, I will look at their website