2011 Bailey Valencia carpet size

Catrina

Hello, I’m hoping someone can help. We’ve purchased a 2011 Bailey Valencia caravan that we collect on Saturday. Does anyone have a template/ size chart for new carpets to be made? We have a local friendly stall that can cut and make some carpets but we need the dimensions. Unfortunately we don’t have the old ones to use as a template.

Make some out of paper as they do for sewing patterns. Probably quicker and easier. If you have an odd roll of leftover wallpaper use that or buy a cheap roll of lining paper to make the pattern from. 

17 minutes ago, Flatcoat888 said:

Make some out of paper as they do for sewing patterns. Probably quicker and easier. If you have an odd roll of leftover wallpaper use that or buy a cheap roll of lining paper to make the pattern from. 

That’s a good idea altho we don’t get the caravan till weekend and I wanted to get the order in whilst the stall was open. I wondered if their was templates somewhere with the dimensions on. Thanks for your advice 

Have a look at kustomsport.co.uk (Barnsley) who do carpet sets for many brands. They seem to have good reviews, and you could compare their price to that offered by your local stall.

29 minutes ago, Flatcoat888 said:

:goodpost:

Happy Days

55 minutes ago, Catrina said:

That’s a good idea altho we don’t get the caravan till weekend and I wanted to get the order in whilst the stall was open. I wondered if their was templates somewhere with the dimensions on. Thanks for your advice 

No idea what your supplier will charge to cut and edge-bind a complete set of 4  pieces - with only one having  four straight sides, one being less straight forward and the other two being fairly complex shapes... 

I'd be inclined to buy a set from Bailey's  Prima Leisure - not cheap at £364 but guaranteed to fit or, as suggested by @Lagerorwineup thread, Kustom Sport Ltd who  supplied the original carpets*.

Optionally, you could do what a lot of people do and buy a runner - the beige one laying on the top red one is something like the original colour. 

Edited by ReggiePerrin
Just checked - Kustom Sport label attached to original set.

This post is not intended to suggest you are pedantic or that you shouldn't ever post again.  It is not retaliatory in its intent and I apologise for any offence it may give rise to.

6 minutes ago, ReggiePerrin said:

No idea what your supplier will charge to cut and edge-bind a complete set of 4  pieces - with only one having  four straight sides, one being less straight forward and the other two being fairly complex shapes... 

I'd be inclined to buy a set from Bailey's  Prima Leisure - not cheap at £364 but guaranteed to fit or, as suggested by @Lagerorwineup thread, Kustom Sport Ltd who probably supplied the original carpets.

Optionally, you could do what a lot of people do and buy a runner - the beige one laying on the top red one is something like the original colour. 

Our local carpet/ rug makers have quoted £120 to cut and edge. That’s with pictures I’ve found online I just need to find the size. Thanks for your advice