Weighbridge finder

Flat_at

Having read the topics about the problems some members are having with payload, or lack of it, and the difficulties encountered because of it. I have spent a little time trying to find an answer to the problem of finding a weighbridge.    https://www.hgvalliance.com/Helpful-Guides/public-weighbridge-finder/uk   scroll down the page to find an interactive map, seems to be the best of what I have found at the moment. I have no idea if it is up to date or accurate , but the ones it shows in my area do exist. The map also shows low bridges and truckstops, the layers of which can be removed by clicking on the icon at the top left of the map ( make's the map a little easier to read) Hope this of use to someone.   I have no connection to the company or organisation running it. ;)

Edited by Flat_at
oops

Thanks but unfortunately it omits at least 2 weighbridges near me. 

Likewise the three close to me are not shown either!

2019 Bailey Platinum (640) Phoenix from Chipping Sodbury caravans, towed by our  2017 my Discovery Sport!

Check with the councils that cover your area - Leeds, Bradford, Airedale, and Calderdale (and N Yorks if you are near the border. Most of the (certainly NYCC) have a list available.

Kirklees don’t….. 

There is a weighbridge right next to my caravan storage site, but I wont use it as it is owned by a metal works wo have forklifts flying about carrying buckets of metal turnings, too much risk of a puncture for me.

The West Yorkshire trading standard one is outside their office at Gildersome next to the motorway bridge if that helps anyone :)

Between Cobham and Esher.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion