Ferry travel to Northern Ireland and back from England

What conditions do I have to comply with travelling by ferry from Birkenhead to Belfast and also on ferry it's self?

Looked at ferry website and it's all about travel to Ireland as a destination not Northern Ireland.  I know the Brexit as well as the virus have complicated things, but to me I'm travelling within the UK not going abroad into EU.

Simple quide required from anyone done the trip this week ot living in NI understanding.

As I said looked at Stena Line and UK Government and NI Government website and no dummies guide. :-)

Edited by David 38

I/We travelled recently by ferry from Cairnryan/Scotland to N.Ireland, and the only condition we had to comply with was to wear a mask/s within terminal limits and on the ferry itself, except when eating or drinking. On the ferry, once seated, a good number of people removed the masks, but I must say, social distancing was in operation.  I believe special rules apply regarding bringing a dog from mainland GB to NI, but I don't have one, so can't offer any advice in that respect.