Jump to content

Shower Pulsing - Bailey Unicorn Cadiz


Recommended Posts

There seems to be a problem when taking a shower. 

The water pulse's when running the shower, however this is not so 

when using the hot taps in the kitchen and bathroom sinks.

When the shower is in use, you can hear the pump pulsing in the

water barrel.

Any help/ suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Steven changed the title to Shower Pulsing - Bailey Unicorn Cadiz

Hi

the chrome hose inner plastic tube can kink / close up when hot water passes thro

try removing the shower hose and reversing the two ends .shower head to the tap end

  if this works buy a new hose ie B&Q / home base

 

Dave

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like you need to adjust you pin cut off pressure as per the manual 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, asklowey said:

Sounds like you need to adjust you pin cut off pressure as per the manual 

Should say pump sorry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just re adjusted the pressure switch and it seems better.  Will try the shower tonight. Fingers crossed it works 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If it’s a whale water master with screw to adjust on back socket - needs adjusting off off grid and then back to 230v

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, djadria said:

If it’s a whale water master with screw to adjust on back socket - needs adjusting off off grid and then back to 230v

None of it is 230v  - - -  - - 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, asklowey said:

None of it is 230v  - - -  - - 

Sorry u misunderstood- with a pressure switch - whale state that it needs adjusting if you are in 12 v only and then go back to 230 v hook up - it’s the voltage drop on battery etc

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, djadria said:

Sorry u misunderstood- with a pressure switch - whale state that it needs adjusting if you are in 12 v only and then go back to 230 v hook up - it’s the voltage drop on battery etc

 

Yes very true - but pump should run continuous if shower is running - Adjustment is well documented. Set ours for hook up (230) and it works fine off grid (12)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/07/2021 at 23:22, asklowey said:

Yes very true - but pump should run continuous if shower is running - Adjustment is well documented. Set ours for hook up (230) and it works fine off grid (12)

And some do not - hence advice by Whale 👍

 

I always fit the electronic Whale accessory- Watermaster IC control - superb - and turns off pump if water runs dry in tank 👍

Edited by djadria
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...