I am looking for an offside cover for evolution powertouch motor mover. The old grey style that just clips on  and the little bung that goes on the end. Anyone have a spare? Thanks I've tried eBay and breakers etc

Edited by Mummyduck
More info added

Forgot to add. Try getting a list (from Powertouch) of their registered installers in your region. My local man has old units (after he has done upgrades) kicking around his workshop.

Thank for responding. Been looking on Powertouch website and they have a new pair for £40, but I have read comments that they don't fit as well as the old ones. New ones need a screw to hold it in place. But I will ask them about local registered installers as you suggest. Thanks very much for your help.

they do fit 5 year old ones very well, the screw  goes into the bottom hole and when tightened expands the molded rawlplug type fixing ( for want of a better description) which grips really well, by chance when I rang Powertouch technical 2 weeks ago I spoke with the guy who redesigned the cover to take the screw and he told me they had had no  complaints , he also mentioned that they understood most of the covers are stolen in caravan storage sites  rather than coming off on the move, the £40 includes postage.