Message added by CT Advertising,

Prima logo.pngOur supporter Prima Leisure has Caravan Parts/Accessories for Bailey and all other makes of caravan and motorhome. Take a look at their massive range of products.

Well worth a visit!

Has anyone had a problem with ordering spares from Prima Leisure.  I have ordered several spares and paid for them but after 3 weeks they have not arrived. I have Emailed them twice and have had no reply.  I have the proof of purchase and order number.  Is this normal ?   

I would like to know too, as need to order some parts for our Bailey Ranger...

As discussed on another thread.

Most parts are supplied from a 3rd party which could be half way around the world.

As we are all aware Covid and the Suez canal issue have slowed  deliveries of almost everything.

When I ordered from Prima Leisure each item had a 3 day deliver on it.  If they had told me that it would be this long I would have tried to source from a different supplier. 

I ordered 3 items from them and it notified me that it could be early August before I received them.

It gave me the option to proceed or cancel order.

1 hour ago, Bensonbonce said:

When I ordered from Prima Leisure each item had a 3 day deliver on it.  If they had told me that it would be this long I would have tried to source from a different supplier. 

Unless you are very lucky that a different supplier has the part you require on the shelf I think you will find everybody is in the same boat unfortunately as I attempted to explain earlier in this thread.

When I've ordered spares and there is a delay in any one of them they have been very good and informed me. In this present time after brexit a lot of items arev delayed as the come from the continent and even basic items of manufacture like plywood are in short supply.

If your item is common to a few makers like, Truma, Whale, Thetford, AL-KO or suchlike, you may find the item in stock on another spares supplier's shelf?

Dave.

Our order turned up several months after the expected delivery date. 

I get that COVID and Brexit have thrown a spanner in the works (this was before the Ever Given grounding) however we did not receive one single update from them after placing the order. 

We did call, but got fobbed off each time. I'm afraid our experience of them is not good, indeed if you search on the Facebook groups too, you will see we are not alone.

I wish you better luck.

15 hours ago, Lost in the wilderness said:

I would guess parts are allocated in the order of

Production

Dealers

Joe public

1 Production

2 Dealers

3 PROFITEERING so& so's

4 Joe Public

Supply and demand at its best at the moment .....

If you get no answer to e mails try the phone. If you have the order number they should be able to check this out without problem.

Their update page

https://www.primaleisure.com/customer-support/service-update/

The parts I am after are scheduled for delivery around 16 August 2021

My dealer waiting parts says it will be another 3 months !

2 items ordered

The wing mirrors arrived in 3 days 

The weight upgrade sticker has been 6 weeks so far and waiting