Recommendations for static sites in the NE

Hello All ,

First of all I am a newbie on this forum but over the years I have done a lot of research into what it entails to buy a pre owned static caravan with all the trials and tribulations that can happen with such a venture , and of course have read many horror stories from disgruntled static owners . With all that taken into consideration , there must be just as many happy and contented owners out there who obviously do enjoy their lifestyle . For quite sometime now I have been considering taking the plunge with a view to buying a pre owned static hopefully on a site in North Yorkshire or Northumberland which would be within easy travel distance from my home in the North East . I am not really bothered about swimmng pools , club houses or any other such facilities on site as what I really want is a scenic , relaxing site , preferably long term Family owned caravan park who put an emphasis on looking after their static owners in a genuine way and of course I appologise for asking forum members what they probably have been asked many times before , but can anyone suggest or reccomend such a site ? I am still doing my own research but I would imagine more experienced owners on this forum can point me in the right direction .

Thanks in anticipation .

• WispMan changed the title to Recommendations for static sites in the NE