Caravan Brake Lights Flashing

• Steven changed the title to Caravan tail lights flashing when braking

Hi, as you haven't put any details of your car or caravan in you profile or in your post, it makes it very difficult for anyone to be able to give any advice.

Jaguar E-Pace 180D HSE R Dynamic - 2008 Swift Conqueror 540

"Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan Talk"

This sort of thing is often a poor earth somewhere, perhaps a corroded bulb holder or (as was the case with mine) a wrong bulb fitted.  It’s worth checking all the bulbs and their holders, which on many caravans is a 5 minute job with no special tools needed.

If the van is a modern Swift it may need a VLM. AS Steven said we need to know the actual caravan and car combination.

Frank

6 hours ago, figbat said:

This sort of thing is often a poor earth somewhere, perhaps a corroded bulb holder or (as was the case with mine) a wrong bulb fitted.  It’s worth checking all the bulbs and their holders, which on many caravans is a 5 minute job with no special tools needed.

A bad earth isn’t going to cause all the lights to flash. 

Experience is something you acquire after you have an urgent need for it.

Cadence braking?

• Gordon changed the title to Profile data - Caravan tail lights flashing when braking
  • Gordon changed the title to Caravan Brake Lights Flashing