Concept Kel Alarms from Keen Electronics Ltd.

Sonar

Concept Kel Alarms from Keen Electronics Ltd. Are not doing this sort of alarm anymore.

The company that we’re making the key fobs ceased trading a long time ago and the alarm suppliers / Makers stopped making the alarms.

So here I know is a long shot but does anyone have an unwanted control box and two working key fobs for sale.

My alarm still works ok has no keys but that has been got over BUT. I only have one key fob..

OR is there a known plug in alternative…

Don't know if these are rolling code or not, but there are plenty of clone remote controls available on your favourite (!) auction site. I've had a rolling code clone one too that surprisingly worked!

21 hours ago, AlwynMike said:

Don't know if these are rolling code or not, but there are plenty of clone remote controls available on your favourite (!) auction site. I've had a rolling code clone one too that surprisingly worked!

Thanks I will give it a try you never know it may work there are a few out there in different MHz settings.

Look on the alarm box. It should have the frequency of operation on it.

On 04/07/2021 at 10:04, AlwynMike said:

Thanks I will give it a try you never know it may work there are a few out there in different MHz settings.

25 minutes ago, AlwynMike said:

Look on the alarm box. It should have the frequency of operation on it.

Unfortunately this one has no details on Mhz

savedImage 12.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is the information direct from keen electronics

The early units using a GP27A battery operated at 418 MHz while the later units using a GP23A battery operate at 433 MHz. In both cases the fobs were pre programmed to transmit a unique number and the receiver/decoder module programmed to respond to that number

tried both clone fobs neither work .

So now the long shot question. 
Is there an alternative that can be fitted using the old sirens pairs and porch light.