Faulty brake drum

Hi all

just had service on my Sprite 2019…o/s brake drum badly scored - is this a current problem with AL-KO ?

Regards Mike 

9 minutes ago, Bexhillmike said:

Hi all

just had service on my Sprite 2019…o/s brake drum badly scored - is this a current problem with AL-KO ?

Regards Mike 

Squealing brakes has been a big issue.

My 2017 Lunar Clubman (now gone) had disintegrating brake shoes and scored drums found on service September 2019, (just 2 weeks before it would have been 3 years old), which were all replaced under warranty.

What has your Dealer/service agent said about the scored drum?

Much would depend on the perceived cause of the scoring, although there cant be many things causing it.

Hi 

rang Norwich caravans- advised to return caravan for inspection/ decide with AL-KO if warranty issue - we live 120 miles away !
Have asked mobile engineer to quote to replace and will then forward bill to AL-KO to see if they will cover cost ?

Had the same with mine ,2019 Challenger, and was sorted by local service engineer who is also Swift approved for warranty work. Can you try a AL-KO agent to see if they will sort it out?