Damaged window - repair/replace options?

I was cleaning the windows on my 2020 Bailey Unicorn Vigo at the storage yard & had them all open. Whilst walking around the side of the van I managed to 'headbut' the open kitchen window & cracked my head open - a sticking plaster & a couple of paracetamol later all was well. Unfortunately not so with the kitchen window. I had managed to snap off the top left corner (a small traingular piece approx 2cm x 2cm) of the window. Luckily it is outside of the window seal area, so doesn't affect the seal of the window but it doesn't look very nice. (Sorry, forgot to take a photo as had blood pouring down my head & no plans to go back to the storage yard for a few days).

I thought I would try some Superglue to reattach the broken corner piece, but it wasn't having any of it. It then struck me that these windows are acrylic/polyplastic so probably need a special (no doubt very expensive if caravan related) glue? When I got home I made some enquiries (ie supplying dealer) about a replacement window & was absolutely staggered - I was quoted £650 for the window plus 1/2 hour labour & it wasn't even in stock & would take over a month to order in. I am relatively new to caravanning (started Sep 2020) & this is the first repair that I've had to think about. I mean, does anyone actually pay £650 for an 80cm x 40cm piece of plastic?

So I would really like to try and glue the corner piece back on - any suggestions for an appropriate glue that would do the job? And are there alternative markets for caravan windows which charge a sensible price?

Just working out how to tell the missus that I've damaged the new van - maybe if I can do a good repair job then she may never need to know. I really do enjoy caravanning,  but this aspect of it not so much. 

Have you tried any caravan breakers for a replacement unit?

Sounds like good idea. Will google a few later see if they are able to help.

I know window's are extremely expensive but 30mins labour to change it !!! It takes about 2 mins to change that window, your supplier will already have a "mark up" on the window but to charge that amount of labour is daylight robbery.

Phoned an alternative supplier this afternoon & they would charge £200 for a new window (they are salvage company but also buy up brand new ones from other sources) and they also said that it was a very simple job for me to refit a new window. Problem is they don’t have the exact model in stock but hopefully will get one in at some point in the future. I think I will try a temporary repair with some acrylic glue & fingers crossed I can buy a sensibly priced one at some point & fit it myself. Will be more careful walking around the caravan in future, particularly when the weather is warm. I really cannot get my head around how the caravanning industry can justify exorbitant parts costs & be ok with such long delivery times. Funny how this never cropped up at the NEC when I ordered the van.