Thule Omnistor 6300 4.5m Veduta residence room floor area?

Does anyone have a Thule Veduta residence room fitted to an Omnistor 6300 4.5m sun canopy. I want to order an awning carpet and not sure what size I require. Obviously it should be 4.5m long but the Veduta room is angled out from the canopy so the floor area is slightly deeper than the notional 2.5m of the canopy.

Thule have been a big help saying "it is the surface are of the canopy plus a margin for the slightly shaped front" - really helpful! 

I'm torn between carpets of 2.8m or 3m depth.

Life is not a rehearsal . . .:)

Porsche Cayenne S Diesel & Knaus StarClass 695. Previously Audi S4 Avant & Elddis Super Sirocco

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/05/2021 at 13:57, KnausCol said:

Does anyone have a Thule Veduta residence room fitted to an Omnistor 6300 4.5m sun canopy. I want to order an awning carpet and not sure what size I require. Obviously it should be 4.5m long but the Veduta room is angled out from the canopy so the floor area is slightly deeper than the notional 2.5m of the canopy.

Thule have been a big help saying "it is the surface are of the canopy plus a margin for the slightly shaped front" - really helpful! 

Hi I Decided to go for the Isabella awning carpet at 3m and cut to suite as the Isabella carpet cuts down really well with no fraying 

hope this helps 

Not having not had the chance to erect the Veduta to measure it myself yet I eventually found a reseller who was able to tell me that a 2.5m deep carpet would suffice. Time will tell when I eventually get away again to try it all out!

Porsche Cayenne S Diesel & Knaus StarClass 695. Previously Audi S4 Avant & Elddis Super Sirocco

Thanks I think I will hold off getting the carpet till I have the awning on July 4th I forgot that the awning has a double skirt so the carpet does not have to be the same as the awning size.

P.s. have been told if you want to fit curtains use shower curtains more Choice and waterproof  and a lot cheaper and lightweight.

Thanks but I've never bothered with curtains. When I recently sold my Isabella full sized pole awning it had a complete set of brand new never used blinds! Awning is used for al fresco dining  and general relaxing so never felt the need for any added privacy. 

On 21/05/2021 at 13:57, KnausCol said:

Hi I Decided to go for the Isabella awning carpet at 3m and cut to suite as the Isabella carpet cuts down really well with no fraying 

hope this helps 

👍

I've got the 4.5m Omnistor so I've bought  a 4.5m x 2.5m Kampa carpet. Not used yet so can't comment on fit but hoping it will do the job.!