So I am wanting to keep my battery topped up during storage, the only thing that I can think of that drains the battery is the alarm. I have a 105ah battery and I have to take it out and bring it home every 6 weeks to charge. Should I just keep doing this or get a solar panel to do the job for me? I am possibly going to get a motor mover so would need a decent charge in the battery so do I get something like this?

https://www.towsure.com/milenco-solar-optimate-charger?gclid=CjwKCAjwhYOFBhBkEiwASF3KGe2tJZlo8cvUfb33UGwoLgh8NH9ogFQfDN-BXKfcgGh9QCfjq6MbHRoClPcQAvD_BwE
or something more like this

https://lowenergysupermarket.com/product/100w-folding-portable-solar-panel/?gclid=CjwKCAjwhYOFBhBkEiwASF3KGcBbSmRVJVhUErY2hhDjqAj1gIC-pYdaoIX4s6nS5oI3B71GPamXkhoC6v4QAvD_BwE
I just want it in the window so on pick up, I can just unclip it and store in the van and off we go.

any help would be great.

On previous van, had a 150w roof mounted panel. 
This coped easily with our demands even going off grid. 
Durring lockdown, I have been able to monitor the battery voltage via the tracker, and it has never dropped below 12.7v. Even in January and February this year, so I would say 100w  will do you fine. BTW my battery is 110aH 

We really need to understand the quiescent load - in other words the drain on the battery.

Failing that go for the bigger one :-) 

Cheers, Martin

I have a 100w roof panel;  a 75Ah battery and a 2000kg TA van.  I need a fair amount of juice to get in and out of storage in terms of slope and distance and they all cope fine.

I have a 1700kg Swift with the standard 80W solar panel and a 110ah AGM battery.  The caravan is stored at my daughters house and its location requires a lot of use of the mover to get it onto her driveway.  Despite living in central Scotland the solar has done its job and kept the battery fully charged over the winter months.  I also regularly check the battery readings using the Swift app just to make sure everything is ok.   I have just moved the caravan to take it for its annual service and there was no problem with the mover. I always make sure though that the shutdown button is off.