Any users out there?

Every time I raise a technical issue with AL-KO HQ they ignore my emails even despite contacting their MD Peter Eustace.

My latest issue is with the system recognising two handsets (yes I have two!) co-existing after pairing.

I also am disappointed with it's performance on wet grass.......can the contact pressure be increased somehow?

1 hour ago, renault14 said:

I also am disappointed with it's performance on wet grass.......can the contact pressure be increased somehow?

The fitting instructions for most movers come with precise measurements for fitting the mover rails and motor housings away from the tyres.   If the rollers are not putting the correct pressure on the tyres, they will slip.   You need  to get the measurements checked.   

The other possibility is that your tyres are not at the correct pressure.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

Installation Issues:

The Mammut, unlike most/all other movers, does not have a cross bar or provision for sliding movement onto the chassis, having predrilled attachment holes for each independent motor.  The only adjustment is the fitting of various shims that position the motor unit across the tyre.  I understand that contact pressure is electronically controlled by each motor unit.

Tyre Issues:

The tyres are new and at the manufacturers pressure (65psi).

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, renault14 said:

The tyres are new and at the manufacturers pressure (65psi).

That could well be the problem.

What make of caravan?

Between Powrtouch & Bailey with the very High pressures they recommended lowering the tyre pressure.

Edited by Razorblade

Sterling Continental 580.

I'm reluctant to divert from the manufacturers recommended pressure as I have no means to restore tyre pressure after a reduction sadly.

At 65psi I would think your tyre must be as hard as Baka light.  (if that's how its spelt)

1 hour ago, Razorblade said:

At 65psi I would think your tyre must be as hard as Baka light.  (if that's how its spelt)

Even so!   According to Tyresafe that may well be the correct pressure.   Mine is also 65psi.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

1 hour ago, Razorblade said:

If 65 psi is what is needed to achieve the load carrying, it would be dangerous advice to tell the OP to reduce it.

Mine  are required to be inflated to 65 psi.

If the OP's caravan is slipping its tyres on wet grass, I can't see the mover being the issue.

If the mover's roller is slipping on the tyre when that is picking up wet from grass, it could be a mover issue.

I have power touch movers, and have occasionally experienced drive slip on the tyres, when on wet grass or even wet gravel. I don’t consider this a fault, simply using at the limit of intended use. 
When this has happened, I just move away a foot or so, and take a bit of a run at it. Not got stuck yet ( famous last words)