Bluetooth in my Adria Alpina Colorado

Does any one know if bluetooth  is available and ready on my Adria Alpina Colorado  as I want to connect my smart phone to it

8 minutes ago, Ken Jenkins said:

Does any one know if bluetooth  is available and ready on my Adria Alpina Colorado  as I want to connect my smart phone to it

Hi Ken, welcome.

Adria tend to pre wire for radio (and include speakers) leaving the ‘optional’ head unit to the dealer so we need a model number ideally, or maybe a photo? 

Cheers, Martin

It is an Adria Alpina Colorado year 2017

2 minutes ago, Ken Jenkins said:

It is an Adria Alpina Colorado year 2017

I meant of the radio 😊😉

Cheers, Martin

There is no radio involved I just need to know if there is bluetooth in the caravan so I can connect my smartphone to the speakers 

Ah, that will be no then. 

Cheers, Martin

Unfortunately not in english but if you have this unit in your Colorado you have bluetooth. looking at the video the on/off button is underneath the unit and once powered up you just pair your phone with it like any other blue tooth device.

You learn something new everyday! thats a nice touch from Adria - the specifications I looked at showed optional head unit and pre installed speakers - these reviews in English shows the same media control here and it appears to be standard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9iuWstFjzE

and here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TemGAndct9M

Ken you will have to report back and let us know what its like, I often wonder why such an aged out technology is still installed by our UK manufacturers who seem to be clinging onto putting radio head units in - apart from Swift who have gone half way with a DAB unit integrated into Command BUT no bluetooth ability for streaming (and awful speaker positioning) !!!

Cheers, Martin

On 12/05/2021 at 06:25, MartinJB said:

You learn something new everyday! thats a nice touch from Adria - the specifications I looked at showed optional head unit and pre installed speakers - these reviews in English shows the same media control here and it appears to be standard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9iuWstFjzE

and here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TemGAndct9M

Ken you will have to report back and let us know what its like, I often wonder why such an aged out technology is still installed by our UK manufacturers who seem to be clinging onto putting radio head units in - apart from Swift who have gone half way with a DAB unit integrated into Command BUT no bluetooth ability for streaming (and awful speaker positioning) !!!

There is no radio involved I just need to know if there is bluetooth in the caravan so I can connect my smartphone to the speakers 

Yes thanks for the youtube video, it appears that bluetooth is standard to connect your smart phone to the speakers so you can  listen to whatever you can find on your smart phonei have not tried it yet but will in the coming weeks  thanks for your response 

3 minutes ago, Ken Jenkins said:

Yes according to the videos it has bluetooth media Ken, watch the videos I posted above - let us know what its like, looks quite neat!

Cheers, Martin