We have a swift freestyle 2014 we have a problem with the large window seal at the front of the caravan, when it rains the seal on the front inside of the caravan leaks , we have replace the seal completely by a caravan expert and the drip bar was taken off and resealed this appeared to of worked for a few months however the problem has reappeared any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you for looking. Shane

On 07/05/2021 at 18:21, shaner said:

We have a swift freestyle 2014 we have a problem with the large window seal at the front of the caravan, when it rains the seal on the front inside of the caravan leaks , we have replace the seal completely by a caravan expert and the drip bar was taken off and resealed this appeared to of worked for a few months however the problem has reappeared any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you for looking. Shane

Welcome Shane,

The problem with the large front windows on some Sprites and some earlier Swift’s is they can warp or the frame design also gave problems leading to the window not seal properly. Is it sitting tight on the seal all round? 

Can you see where it’s getting in? Is that area sat tight on the seal? 

I recall on Swift Talk quite a few issues, I note a few on here/other forums too.

Cheers, Martin

Thank you for the reply Martin yes it is tight to the window, I have seen on another forum that you can set the window catches to setting B instead of setting A which apparently let's the area breath better, as on other forums say that they can suffer with condensation

Shane