Hi we have a Bailey Cabrera was looking at getting a sunncamp air sun canopy either the 390 or the 325 has anyone got or used one if so which size was better 

thanks 

dobbo 

I guess nobody 

Give people a chance!!

Some don’t log on for many days at a time! 

Experience is something you acquire after you have an urgent need for it.

3 hours ago, dobbo said:

I guess nobody 

I personally would willingly share my thoughts if I had any experience of the Sunncamp Air Sun Canopy. As it is; the only Sunncamp product I have used employed thin fiberglass poles for support, and my only experience of inflatable supports is  when used for small tents, as shown below.

Our sun canopy on the motorhome is fixed to the vehicle and uses steel supports, and all of our awnings used with caravans have had either aluminium or steel poles.

image.png

Sunncamp Scenic Plus porch awning

image.png

Pero inflatable dome tent

image.png

Classic Igloo inflatable tent

Maybe one of our other members has some advice to pass on.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

I have a 330. For us it was the perfect size on the Lunar to open the door and the storage locker while still big enough to sit four of us. 

It's nice and light, simple to put up too. Best of all the bag is spacious too so it all goes back in.  

Overall I'm really pleased with our choice, the sides just kept the wind off too which made it much more usable. 

Pic attached.

20210501_162415.jpg

I have the 390 Air Extreme awning (not sunshade) on a Bailey Phoenix (identical external layout to the Cabrera) 

It fits perfectly between the habitation door and the lounge window and clears the bedroom window as well. Access to the (only) front locker isn’t compromised either.  Very pleased with it overall. 

I would imagine the 390 sunshade would fit in the same location.

Experience is something you acquire after you have an urgent need for it.

Thanks for reply’s I was thinking that the 390 might of been to big so was looking at the 325 but the 390 looks good on the pictures  

I saw one in use last weekend. It looked good, but perhaps wouldn't be that waterproof in heavy rain. I am considering getting one as well.

I have the Suncamp porch awing as shown in Gordons post and it was as wet inside as out a couple of years ago at Clumber park when it rained all week

I had one, 325 I think. Pro's quick to put up and easy to dry if taken down wet.

Couple of cons. Being open it caught the wind easily and there were only a couple of guy ropes which attached to the material which is pretty thin. If those broke there was nothing to stop the metal uprights being thrown against the van. Secondly the only access was via the front and past the guy ropes. This meant when on a hard-standing pitch you often ended up walking over wet muddy grass to get in and out of the van.

Well gone ahead and ordered the sunncamp air sun canopy 390 so will be looking to sell our kampa rally 260

We also have one (260), so impressed with it, we purchased a Sunncamp Toldo (260), we only have a small 2 berth caravan? I understand that the Toldo can have the front & sides removed, but it does not give the protection as good as the canopy, when stripped down.

Both are very light and if wet can be put over the washing line to dry when home!

good prices at https://www.leisureoutlet.com/, only contact as a customer.