Vango Varkala 2 Storm Straps

Message added by CT Advertising,

Bradcot AwningsTop-quality awnings from the UK's No.1 manufacturer.

Special offers, clearance sale and online store.

Click here for more.

I’m looking to purchase storm straps for the awning listed above and was wondering if any members had any of these lying around unwanted. I’m finding them difficult to source OR if anyone knew of alternatives that would connect to the fasteners on my Vango awning

thanks

We bought a Vango Varkala 7 months ago and the storm straps came with it.   I would ring Vango and if the awning was new they would probably send them free of charge.  If you bought your awning second hand, you may be able to buy them from Vango or they may tell you where you can purchase them.   

The 3.5M driveaway awning seem to be identical and they are available (but then again I have no idea if they are all using a simple stock image). Think I'd give Vango or a reputable dealer a call.

The (not so) universal kits seem to have different connections so that appears to rule those out annoyingly.

Cheers, Martin

If you are in no rush, I might have a set in my awning bits and pieces bag in the van. Will be getting it back from storage next week so can look then if you can wait.

11 hours ago, Paulines7 said:

We bought a Vango Varkala 7 months ago and the storm straps came with it.   I would ring Vango and if the awning was new they would probably send them free of charge.  If you bought your awning second hand, you may be able to buy them from Vango or they may tell you where you can purchase them.   

Thanks. These seem to be out of stock but will contract Vango direct

11 hours ago, MartinJB said:

The 3.5M driveaway awning seem to be identical and they are available (but then again I have no idea if they are all using a simple stock image). Think I'd give Vango or a reputable dealer a call.

The (not so) universal kits seem to have different connections so that appears to rule those out annoyingly.

Will give Vango a call

thanks

11 hours ago, Jacko1 said:

If you are in no rush, I might have a set in my awning bits and pieces bag in the van. Will be getting it back from storage next week so can look then if you can wait.

That would be great thanks for your help👍