Does anyone by chance know how to source the chrome coat hooks in Elddis caravans pls?

I've found the description " Chrome Silver Metal Coat Towel Hook CCH4" on Ebay but at £9.00 each they're a tad expensive!

I'd like to use matching stuff wherever possible.

If you want to put additional ones near to existing, then a match is essential, but if you want to fit extras in different locations, I wouldn’t get to hung up on exact match. 
In this case, try places like B&Q etc. Across several stores you will find a large range, and should find something similar to OEM. 

Make sure to get the type that are screwed on, not the self adhesive type -these fall off with the heat when stored. 
A good tip is to screw the mounting plate on, then remove it, but a blob of good glue behind, then screw the plate back on. That way you have mechanical and glue fixings. 

3 minutes ago, Lost in the wilderness said:

A good tip is to screw the mounting plate on, then remove it, but a blob of good glue behind, then screw the plate back on. That way you have mechanical and glue fixings. 

Agreed, screws don’t get a lot of “bite” into the thin wood. I used double sided number plate adhesive tape. Stick the hook to one side of it, carefully cut around it then stick it to the door & screw through it.

2018 Volvo V90 and 2018 Swift Sprite Quattro EB

If you wish everything to match why not strip out the originals and replace with all new matching ones from the likes of screwfix, toolstation, B&Q etc......?

The only proviso I can for-see is ensuring the new items cover any screw holes from the originals.

Edited by charlieboy2608