I have just cancelled my booking in Cornwall at Tregarton Park, Gorran Haven (near Mevagissey),  because my husband is not well enough to go.    I thought I would put the details on here then if anyone is still looking to go somewhere,  you may want to ring and book it whilst it is still vacant or book online.  

The dates are Thursday 6th May to depart Monday 17th May - 11 nights.   It's pitch number 58 an XL Jumbo pitch with water and drainage.  The shower block will not be open during this period but the water and waste points and chemical loo emptying places will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.  

For those people that haven't been here before, it is a lovely, quiet site and in the past before Covid and my husband's illness, we have been twice a year for several years now.  It's very well kept, has large pitches and everything is very clean.   It's a family run site and many people come year after year because the fees are very reasonable, especially off season.  I would go so far as to say that it is the best site we have stayed on and we have been caravanning since 1993.