Motor movers

Hello Would anyone be able to recommend or not recommend a make of motor movers for a lunar clubman caravan si with AL-KO chassis and shock absorbers.

Many thanks

Gary 

I have a 2018 clubman SR, fitted with the power touch evolution mover (manual engage). It copes well with everything we ask from it. 
A search on this forum will turn up many reports of the good service and support that power touch provide. 

Seconded.

But our last caravan (Bailey Peg 462 2010) had manual engagement which not only needed some effort but had quite a kick especially when disengaging. Ergo with our current van (Bailey U4 Seville 2018) we went for the auto engage and it is <much> better albeit they cost nearing £200 more! The advantage is that you get a 5 year warranty with the Powrtouch (who are now owned by Truma incidentally) and Powrtouch are amazingly helpful.

39 minutes ago, Gary lunar said:

Thank you for your input, Will order some 

Gary 

The Leisurewize Emove has a wind on mechanism.  If you are on a budget you can buy the E203 for just over £525 and fit yourself  (5 year parts warranty) or pay £615 fully fitted ( 5 year parts AND labour warranty).  Your better off going for the E303 as it has better weather protection £649 fully fitted (Autoadditions - had one fitted couple of weeks ago)

The sales video is Here  If you decide to fit yourself a YT vlogger has done a video showing the stages.

Edited by Aitch

Plus one for power touch evolution. 

plus two for power touch evolution.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have a swift challenger 560 (2018) with an older Truma mover on it.

The guy who fitted it, didnt run it afterwards and I find it 'clicks' quite loudly when its moving forward

I have had him back to it, he adjusted it but same prblem. MOtor appears fine, just doesnt sound good

I know when it was fitted, it had to be fitted in reverse on this model, I am not sure if thats the problem

I am looking for a Motor mover fitter in the north manchester area, any recommendations?