Hi I’m new to this forum but you have helped me in the past with various repairs and advice. I am wondering if you can help me out with sourcing a bracket for a tv in a Swift Caravan. We have bought the caravan and in the bedroom it has this bracket however we don’t have the section that fixes to the tv, does anyone know which make this bracket is or where I could obtain the missing piece? Thanks in advance

2524B473-C602-4DFA-95FC-D99272ED0972.jpeg

That's a new on on me so I did a google image search and the results were still inconclusive. While it is the obvious choice, are you certain it is for a TV?

What happens if you undo the single countersunk screw at the top? Does this allow the bracket to separate into two parts? Not sure what that would prove but it may give a further clue or two . . .

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Looks like a Vision Plus (normally fitted in a Swift caravan)

The part I think you need to attach to your TV is THIS

But I would upgrade the bracket to something like THIS as it would give better use imo

Edited by Harrib0

Thanks for the replies so far, I have since removed it from the backing plate in the caravan here are some more pics.   Thanks Harrib0 for the suggestion I will look at this although looking at the plate it fixes to only has the three holes and I wouldn’t want to make any more holes in the plate. 

7BB5B3C4-FA83-4BBB-BF75-1F8CEB6D8284.jpeg

77A4B9A1-A202-49E8-86FF-2574D8568C20.jpeg