Ascot air porch awning

Message added by CT Advertising,

Bradcot AwningsTop-quality awnings from the UK's No.1 manufacturer.

Special offers, clearance sale and online store.

Click here for more.

I have stupidly lost the instructions.  Can anyone help with the pressure required in the air tubes?  thank you

Nissan X trail and Bailey Ranger Bailey Verona

Is there anything on this page that may help?

https://www.questleisure.com/info/downloads/manual-downloads

image.png

Ascot Air Porch Awning

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan Talk.

can you  contact the makers?    It's better to under inflate than over.

Thank you.  No manual unfortunately. I have emailed the makers but no response so far.  Have also emailed the supplier.  Was hoping someone else may have one.

A quick look  at the link Gordon provided would suggest that the inflator may have  a pressure relive valve built in?

If not, pressure is looking like being app 7 psi BUT in all my years of blowing up air beds etc it has always been done by how it looked and how it felt and have never seen any way to check the pressure other than a simple 'hit or miss' gauge.

1 hour ago, Allan Guest said:

in all my years of blowing up air beds etc it has always been done by how it looked and how it felt

I used to do the same with our inflatable tents. Admittedly the tube size is greater for the awnings but the same principle applies. Our old Igloo tent had rubber tubes about two and a half inches diameter, while the Pero Dome  uses a plastic/silicone tube inside a polyester material outer but in both cases we just pump them until the canvas outer is supported - I'm guessing the pressure for the tubes is around 10 to 15psi.

image.png

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan Talk.

Thank you.  I will follow my best guess without pumping too hard!!