Onboard tank ...again

Hi All, 

I think I’ve asked this before but didn’t get a answer really.....

onboard tank, I want to test the system after be stood for so long, but don’t want to fill the onboard tank.

now.....the switch has 3 positions 

internal

both

external

im sure that relates to supply, so ...internal supplies water to the taps from the onboard tank, both ....., will deliver water to the taps from what ever is available, internal or ext....and external will supply the taps from external.

so I want to use external water to test the system,so switch goes to ext.....BUT....it starts filling the onboard tank straight away... which I don’t want...????

is there a shut of valve anywhere to stop the onboard tank filling up...???

it’s a 2016 storm.....

thanks

Tim

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER. ...But I don't. ...???

2 minutes ago, MartinJB said:

1106880305_Screenshot2021-04-11at10_15_35.thumb.png.7af618e4ff6cbca7156d4768806057f9.png

Yep....on ext it fills the onboard tank first, on int, it uses water in the onboard tank, and in the middle it supplies from either.

it’s the filling of the onboard tank I don’t want...

thanks

I read it that the second switch (int/ext) switch in the middle position supplies from the aqua-roll and won't fill the tank - are you saying in that state it does fill the tank?

Don't they make onboard tanks confusing :blink:

Cheers, Martin

On our Buccaneer when the int/ext switch is in the middle position it draws water from the external aquaroll to supply the taps but does not fill the onboard tank. Think yours should be the same:)

BMW X6 M50D + Buccaneer Schooner 2017

I’m sure it still fills the tank when it’s in the middle, but I’ll try it in a bit and see ....

I’ll post back 

??

Ok, didn’t try the aqua roll set up, just plugged in the aquasource, as that doesn’t use the pump on the van,.

it just filled the water heater and stopped, taps working etc, so all good.....??

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.