Forgotten How to Caravan ...

Message added by CT Advertising,

Purple Line LogoOur Fullstop® Security Range provides ease of use and maximum protection against cutting, drilling, gas-freezing and corrosion. With exceptional customer service and aftersales care.
Shop online today.

I’ve gone and lost the motor mover remote. Used it to hitch up at home and I have a memory of it in the car before setting off, Week long holiday, looked for it before setting off home, gone, emptied car and turned caravan upside down, still gone, 

Maybe you did what I once did? Left it on the A-frame and drove to France when we realised when pitching up. Got PowrTouch to post one out to us in France. Cost us £115!! 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

8 minutes ago, WispMan said:

Maybe you did what I once did? Left it on the A-frame and drove to France when we realised when pitching up. Got PowrTouch to post one out to us in France. Cost us £115!! 

Done that!! 

Mine now lives on a lanyard around my neck Unless it’s in its holder inside the caravan. £115 acts as an excellent aide memoir doesn’t it?? 

Experience is something you acquire after you have an urgent need for it.

Is there a smug b****** emoji? 

I chose to take the van and set up without the wife and kids earlier on Friday then drive back to get them when school finished. So, storage yard bossed in 15 mins. Great drive to the site listening to MY music. Warden took me to the pitch, got out of his Defender and stood and watched (in awe) as I absolutely killed the reverse manoeuvre in one. 50 mins later I was sat in the awning enjoying a beer, reflecting on and excited to tell the wife about my day's achievements.... No guesses as to how this went. 

2 hours ago, WispMan said:

Definitely not because my neighbour pointed out my remote was on the A frame 😁, I then put it in the car and can clearly see in my minds eye it sitting nicely in the boot. 

If anyone is at the CMC Blackpool south this week will you keep an eye out for it. I asked the wardens but it’s not been handed in. 

Edited by halifaxdan
2 minutes ago, halifaxdan said:

Definitely not because my neighbour pointed out my remote was on the A frame 😁, I then put it in the car and can clearly see in my minds eye it sitting nicely in the boot. 

So it’s just disappeared in a puff of smoke then!! 

Just now, Mr Plodd said:

So it’s just disappeared in a puff of smoke then!! 

Elves did it. 

Why can’t I use the acronym C.A.M.C without the dots. 

Edited by halifaxdan
Just now, halifaxdan said:

Why can’t I use the acronym C.A.M.C without the dots. 

There’s some background autocorrect going on. 

2 minutes ago, halifaxdan said:

Elves did it. 

Elves? 

Or Elvis?? 

1 minute ago, Mr Plodd said:

Elves? 

Or Elvis?? 

Let’s stick with Elvis. 🕺 

Edited by halifaxdan

Remote is somewhere in the guts of the boot of the car. go somewhere quite and do a screeching emergency stop. that will out it.  If you find it will you tell me where our caravan tv remote control is?

We drove off with the jockey wheel down today....