hi everyone ive got a bailey unicorn s4 barcelona 2018 at the minute ive got my tv connected at front of

the van on the drawers but im thinking of fitting a tv bracket on wall by the fridge on the right has you walk 

in has anyone done this?  my concerns are banging yourself  as you go in and out of door

kind regards amanda barnes

I was thinking same last year when looking around for a new van. Not just the Bailey but other similar layout vans. Plus I think it's a fridge out job to fit the tv bracket.

I fitted a fold out TV bracket on my previous Olympus. It didn’t have a tall fridge freezer so I “only” had to remove the microwave in order to bolt the bracket through the cabinet. Just be careful your TV is small enough to fit the available space! ;) 

Experience is something you acquire after you have an urgent need for it.

Same issue in our Swift.

To make the TV sit flush and be secure I simply cut keyhole slots in the wall and glued wide pan head machine screws into the DIN mounting holes on the TV.  

As long as it's a nice tight fit in the slots and you poke a bit of sealant into the top of at least one of the keyholes to stop lift you have a very strong (stays put in transit) and flush TV mount which doesn't block the doorway.

c01.jpg

If it’s the same as my vigo Bailey built into the panel a strengthened section for that purpose. I’m sure a template is available and has been discussed when the unicorn 4 was released.

Any help?

Get a removable bracket and swivel the TV as required. Read my solution about gaining access behind the fridge. Bit involved but it's very unobtrusive indeed.  Not a lover of wood screws which always run a risk of pulling out. Small bolts through the panel into the bracket have proved bomb proof. I could upload a pic if this helps. 

Edited by yorkyguy