Finally at our site.

Hi Martin, just been reading back over your story (catching up) you’ve sure had a long wait for this static, hopefully it’s arrived un damaged, when do you move in!  All that space! 

I know Surf Bay well, good bunch. 

The only static (aka park home) I was involved with arrived in 2 halves from Willerby, it was a work of art watching it arrive and the guys site it. The hardest part was bricking up the skirt and constructing the steps! 

Cheers, Martin

1 hour ago, MartinJB said:

Hi Martin, just been reading back over your story (catching up) you’ve sure had a long wait for this static, hopefully it’s arrived un damaged, when do you move in!  All that space! 

I know Surf Bay well, good bunch. 

The only static (aka park home) I was involved with arrived in 2 halves from Willerby, it was a work of art watching it arrive and the guys site it. The hardest part was bricking up the skirt and constructing the steps! 

We move in tomorrow, Michael & Kim White run a very caring haulage company no damage at all even down a tight lane!