Hi we have just purchased a lunar Ultima 570  2018 model. The back stay on the off side seems to have some sort of anti theft device and I'm unable to lower the stay . Any body have any advice on this subject.

• JanandJay changed the title to Rear Steady Stuck

Hello and :welcome:

Have you got a photo? 

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition 2007 Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

If you bought it from a dealer it is his responsibility to sort it. No ifs, buts or maybes. If you bought privately then you should contact the seller who may be able/willing to help. Otherwise you might need to get an angle grinder on it.

On 05/03/2021 at 17:49, Grecian said:

Hi we have just purchased a lunar Ultima 570  2018 model. The back stay on the off side seems to have some sort of anti theft device and I'm unable to lower the stay . Any body have any advice on this subject.

Did you get a key ring full of keys with your purchase?

If so have you tried everyone of these in the leglock?

Unfortunately, ultimately you will have to follow Stevan's advice.....

If it looks something like this it is a leg lock. I would go back to the seller and ask for the key.  No idea how to overcome this so replacing the leg may be the only answer.

image.png.79bac6b56cff2e493cc13e29ce3cef46.png

1 hour ago, Wildwood said:

If it looks something like this it is a leg lock. I would go back to the seller and ask for the key.  No idea how to overcome this so replacing the leg may be the only answer.

image.png.79bac6b56cff2e493cc13e29ce3cef46.png

Unless the OP returns we have no idea. However the OP refers to the rear leg and that looks to be a side one.

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

39 minutes ago, Easy T said:

Unless the OP returns we have no idea. However the OP refers to the rear leg and that looks to be a side one.

Those Milenco are for front or rear.

Sam :beardy:   RR Sport HSE Dynamic towing Swift Elegance Grande 845