Anyone know of a delivery company (not Shiply)

Message added by CT Advertising,

clesse-320x120.jpg

Got scammed on Shiply and will never use them again so apart from Shiply does anyone know of a static transport company that is reliable? I have googled around and they all seem to say they’re too busy. Thought I’d try here.

M.JWhite Transport Dorset & Hansons Transport Hull both very reliable companies. 

Think that Shiply is simply an on-line platform so that people can post what they want moving and somebody quotes to move it - is more of a courier service than a heavy transporter?

The attached link is from Omar (manufacturer) who list transporters that collect homes from their factory. If they list them on their website, then they must be confident that they are reputable.

None of them are contracted solely to Omar.

https://www.omar.co.uk/buying-information/buying-for-own-land/transport-and-siting/

We have used Parcel Monkey which compares carriers. We came across it by Googling "ebay parcels"

We have found that you cannot assume, one may be best for bulky items but not so good for small ones, and its often cheaper via Parcel Monkey than direct.

20 minutes ago, Allan Guest said:

We have used Parcel Monkey which compares carriers. We came across it by Googling "ebay parcels"

We have found that you cannot assume, one may be best for bulky items but not so good for small ones, and its often cheaper via Parcel Monkey than direct.

I don't think Parcel Monkey would be interested in delivering a static caravan 🙄

4 hours ago, Silversurf said:

I don't think Parcel Monkey would be interested in delivering a static caravan 🙄

:blink:  I wonder if Allelys could handle a static caravan? :D

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

Shiply is like the dark web for transport. They house many a criminal and con artist on there.

Thanks for the replies, got it sorted

Edited by AliceW