BMW X5 Mirrors 2020

Can anyone pls help with towing mirrors for the latest gen X5 BMW?

I've got a 20 plate x5 50d (G05)  & can't seem to find any dealer fit mirrors & not sure Milenco do model specific.

If there's anyone out there who's any ideas it'd be much appreciated.

Steve

These are supposed to be the best for the shaped X5 mirrors and have no vibration, but they are pricey.

https://scandihills.com/products/492-emuk-towing-mirrors/15615-emuk-towing-mirrors/

I use milenco grand aeros but they have cracked both mirror surrounds:angry:, so I would not recommend them for your G05 X5.

BMW X6 M50D + Buccaneer Schooner 2017

I can vouch for the EMUK towing mirrors. I have a new X3 and the milenco units I owned did not fit very well at all. In fact very easy to crack the wing mirror casing if you are not careful.

As previous post implied the EMUK ones are not cheap but they are very robust, fit really well and I have had no problems with them at all. very sturdy, minimal (if any ) vibration.

4 hours ago, MAFA said:

I can vouch for the EMUK towing mirrors. I have a new X3 and the milenco units I owned did not fit very well at all. In fact very easy to crack the wing mirror casing if you are not careful.

As previous post implied the EMUK ones are not cheap but they are very robust, fit really well and I have had no problems with them at all. very sturdy, minimal (if any ) vibration.

We have a new 2020 X6 and the mirrors, EMUK, from our 2016 X6 fit. They are expensive but the are worth it.

Best mirrors by far IMHO are EMUK. The brackets are specific to the car so very secure with no vibration. They cover most popular makes.

Problem is since Brexit they are not shipping to UK. So ebay may be only option.

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for the help & input.

Long story, I've managed to find a set & fingers crossed I'll have them in the near future.

I'm amazed,, they arrived from Italy yesterday (5 days only) with non of the horror stories I'd read about import taxes etc

They're a perfect fit & so far look to be worth every penny:)

Thanks to all who've commented & advised.

On 09/02/2021 at 21:54, tvrdriver said:

Best mirrors by far IMHO are EMUK. The brackets are specific to the car so very secure with no vibration. They cover most popular makes.

Problem is since Brexit they are not shipping to UK. So ebay may be only option.

I've just ordered a set for my Volvo from https://www.wohnwagen-spiegel.de/, many retailers no longer ship to UK. These arrived within 4 days. 

Another vote here for emuk Mirrors.

I also learned the hard way with Milenco’s on my G01 X3.

Best thing I did was bite the bullet and invest in the emuk ones.

Towing: 2018 Swift Sprite Quattro EB

Tow Car: 2020 BMW X3 M40i

Just in case anyone needs the mirrors for the 2020 (G0 5 version) X5 I found them below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HWIGEAC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1