Hi to you all out there.

A pal of mine on behalf of his son-in-law has asked me a question that I simply cannot answer - so I said "leave it with me and I will consult a forum of caravanning gurus.

Simple question as per my topic heading - I never did my own caravan body repairs but paid a man from Huddersfield that could/did and was very very pleased with the results - each to his own trade/profession.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Caravan Wall Boards and Ceiling Boards (thecaravanwarehouse.co.uk) Products/caravan wallboards

Morland Shop Morland Lightweight 3mm Wall & Ceiling Boards - The UK's largest online supplier of Laminates, Laminated Panels and Vehicle Conversion Products (morlanduk.com)

Vehicle Conversions/Wall & ceiling boards

Caravan Wall Boards (halesowencaravancentre.com) Home/Workshop & Repairs/Caravan Wallboard

All thanks to Mr. G!

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Hi again to you all that have answered my request for info - Champion - the info has been passed on and was very very gratefully received.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

19 hours ago, Brecon said:

Magnum Motorhomes

+1 to that. When I did the damp in the first van we had i rang them and told them model and year, they were able to tell me what the board was. Sadly it was out of production but they supplied a 99.9% match, you really couldn't tell the difference unless you looked really close. 

Mercedes E350 CDi AMG Cabriolet, Lunar Freelander 640EW Twin Axle @1700kg