Painting and redecorating a new caravan

:welcome:

Not if you think it may reduce the structural integrity of the caravan. 

Why would you want yo do that? 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

You could be right DS so let's hope the OP returns to give us some more info. 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Our neighbours on the site we have our static have completely renovated their fairly old static.

They removed the gas fire, fireplace and surrounding unit, capped off the chimney and replaced the fire with an electric ‘log burner’.

They also installed under floor heating, moved walls, put in a new kitchen and bathroom, removed all the fixed seating in favour of a lovely comfy free standing corner sofa arrangement, and repainted the entire interior.

The change is remarkable.

Maybe they should contact a TV company with the idea of a new series

“(Not so) Grand Designs”   

Well it couldn’t be any worse that some of the dire rubbish some are now turning out in the name of “entertainment” could it?

I have just checked today’s listings, there’s one programme (23:05 Ch 5) about women with extra large hips (yes really!!) Apparently one has hips that are eight  FEET (not a typo) in circumference :o :o 

Entertainment? I think not! 

Experience is something you acquire after you have an urgent need for it.

3 hours ago, Vaguely said:

Our neighbours on the site we have our static have completely renovated their fairly old static.

They removed the gas fire, fireplace and surrounding unit, capped off the chimney and replaced the fire with an electric ‘log burner’.

They also installed under floor heating, moved walls, put in a new kitchen and bathroom, removed all the fixed seating in favour of a lovely comfy free standing corner sofa arrangement, and repainted the entire interior.

The change is remarkable.

I hope when they finished they also checked underneath to make sure they did not need extra axle stands/jacks....

I’ve no idea seaside, I’d be surprised if they did as I wouldn’t have thought they needed to given the amount of stuff they took out, and the minimalist interior they now have.

He seems to know what he’s doing as he’s a shop and office re fitter by trade, made a beautiful job of it.