Caravan Cleaning Services

Hi,

I would massively appreciate a few answers to the following questions if people are willing to partake.

Would an independent caravan cleaning service be something you would you use? YES / NO / ALREADY USE / DON'T KNOW

Which cleaning service would/do you use? EXTERIOR ONLY / INTERIOR ONLY / BOTH

How many times would/do you use a cleaning service annually? ONCE / TWICE / MORE THAN TWICE

During which months would/do you use a cleaning service? PLEASE STATE MONTHS

How much do/would you pay for exterior only? 30-40 / 41-50 / 51-60 / 61-70 / 71+

How much do/would you pay for interior only? 10-20 / 21-30 / 31-40 / 41-50 / 50+

How much do/would you pay for exterior and interior? 71-80 / 81-90 / 91-100 / 101-110 / 111+

What have been your previous experiences, pros and cons, from using a caravan cleaning service? PLEASE STATE

Many thanks in advance for any answers and help. Much appreciated.

We have used Tourershine in the past. The job was done at our house to price and a superb result. 

And I know many other forum members will agree with my experience. 

I am sorry but it is unlikely that I would ever use anyone else. 

I wish you good luck. 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I used Tourershine to do an initial paint protection application to my van when new, and I agree 'twas a job well done. Normal cleaning and subsequent polishing/waxing I'm happy to do myself so I wouldn't use a cleaning service.

Life is not a rehearsal . . .:)

Porsche Cayenne S Diesel & Knaus StarClass 695. Previously Audi S4 Avant & Elddis Super Sirocco

Nothing/none/never in response to the OP's questions.

5 hours ago, JM2021 said:

Hi,

I would massively appreciate a few answers to the following questions if people are willing to partake.

Would an independent caravan cleaning service be something you would you use? YES / NO / ALREADY USE / DON'T KNOW

Which cleaning service would/do you use? EXTERIOR ONLY / INTERIOR ONLY / BOTH

How many times would/do you use a cleaning service annually? ONCE / TWICE / MORE THAN TWICE

During which months would/do you use a cleaning service? PLEASE STATE MONTHS

How much do/would you pay for exterior only? 30-40 / 41-50 / 51-60 / 61-70 / 71+

How much do/would you pay for interior only? 10-20 / 21-30 / 31-40 / 41-50 / 50+

How much do/would you pay for exterior and interior? 71-80 / 81-90 / 91-100 / 101-110 / 111+

What have been your previous experiences, pros and cons, from using a caravan cleaning service? PLEASE STATE

Many thanks in advance for any answers and help. Much appreciated.

hi, jm2021, are you thinking of starting a caravan cleaning service? 

There is a guy who cleans vans at my storage site and probably cleans vans elsewhere and charges £40 . After seeing a fairly old van he cleaned and polish, the results were fantastic......far better than I could achieve. 

7 minutes ago, hinchy said:

There is a guy who cleans vans at my storage site and probably cleans vans elsewhere and charges £40 . After seeing a fairly old van he cleaned and polish, the results were fantastic......far better than I could achieve. 

Does he use a power cleaner?

JM021,

If you want answers to specific questions, why not start a poll? After all it is why we provided the facility ;)

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

19 hours ago, joanie said:

hi, jm2021, are you thinking of starting a caravan cleaning service? 

Hi Joanie. It is something I am looking into, yes.

6 hours ago, Gordon said:

JM021,

If you want answers to specific questions, why not start a poll? After all it is why we provided the facility ;)

Hi Gordon, I couldn't work out how to set multiple questions :D.

But thank you all for your input and replies. Much appreciated.

23 hours ago, rovinmad said:

Does he use a power cleaner?

I wouldn't think so has there's no water supply on the storage site. I've never seen him just seen the results of his work pointed out by the site owner who's a mate of mine. I'm hoping he's still active after the lockdown because I certainly use him.

19 minutes ago, hinchy said:

I wouldn't think so has there's no water supply on the storage site. I've never seen him just seen the results of his work pointed out by the site owner who's a mate of mine. I'm hoping he's still active after the lockdown because I certainly use him.

It seems good value to me.  I wouldn't  want anyone  to use a power washer on my caravan but I'd  certainly  pay that for a good job.

49 minutes ago, Cheltenham Caravanner said:

I would pay up to £40, once per year, for a good exterior clean.

It's doing the roof I find difficult.

What, do you mean the roof is washable?