Swift Command

madasaman

Message added by CT Advertising,

logoPhantom250px.pngSecure and reliable tracking system for caravan, motor home and car owners. High-quality security at affordable prices, tailored to your specific needs. Find out more

Just had an email to say the new web page is up, much easier to use on the mobile than the app.

Perhaps a link?? 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

The new Swift Command website link is: https://www.swiftcommand.co.uk/

Not sure that it is a big improvement on the old website / app but initial checks seem OK.

Shows much of the same as the old one, but it does give the outside temperature as -273! If thats degrees Centigrade, I believe that is absolute zero!

Mmmm just checked mine and have the same temp quoted, emailed them so they are aware they have a glitch,

I can't see a way of getting latest position, alarm status and battery voltage which I get on 'old' version with van power OFF.

Edited by SamD

43 minutes ago, SamD said:

I can't see a way of getting latest position, alarm status and battery voltage which I get on 'old' version with van power OFF.

When logged in you will see map next to your vehicle details. Current location and whether alarm is armed is shown immediately above map.

Scroll down the screen to "History" open it and set date range - say just today. Then click refresh and it will provide history of locations on the map. Scroll right down to bottom below the map and it will show you a list of alarm status, battery condition and temperatures for the date range you asked for. Hope this helps

39 minutes ago, pfr said:

When logged in you will see map next to your vehicle details. Current location and whether alarm is armed is shown immediately above map.

Scroll down the screen to "History" open it and set date range - say just today. Then click refresh and it will provide history of locations on the map. Scroll right down to bottom below the map and it will show you a list of alarm status, battery condition and temperatures for the date range you asked for. Hope this helps

Thanks for that but I was hoping to get it all in one place as in 'old' system such as:

image.png.facb5cf1a18d6467df2f01abf61b536c.png

That feature is still working on the app if you prefer to do it that way. Do not know what they plan for the app in future.

28 minutes ago, SamD said:

Thanks for that but I was hoping to get it all in one place as in 'old' system such as:

That's what I view every day, its set up to automatically bring up the login page, at one time before they "improved it" it would save the password and go straight to the information shown.

Not looked at the latest system yet.

Temps will only show if power button is out, Doh.

Hi Madasaman,

the temperature should be displayed even with the power button switched off.  It always did on mine and still does using the old app.  Using the new website it shows -273 degrees.  I have reported to Sargent’s who have replied that it will be corrected in an update to the website.

Dave

On 20/01/2021 at 13:11, SamD said:

Hi Sam, That data is still there just in a different place - its above the map, see pic :-)

IMG_0872.jpg

Cheers, Martin

Good to see you're still sharing knowledge Martin!  I've had our Sprite for three years now and I THINK I finally understand the Command system.......

2018 Volvo V90 and 2018 Swift Sprite Quattro EB

1 minute ago, GaryB1969 said:

Good to see you're still sharing knowledge Martin!  I've had our Sprite for three years now and I THINK I finally understand the Command system.......

Yeah Gary it soon becomes the norm - but just when you think you are safe Sargent launch a new web :-) 

I think they are trying to get away from apps as they are difficult across a multitude of devices so keep primed for more changes yet :-) 

Cheers, Martin

On 27/01/2021 at 11:30, Blackbird said:

Hi Madasaman,

the temperature should be displayed even with the power button switched off.  It always did on mine and still does using the old app.  Using the new website it shows -273 degrees.  I have reported to Sargent’s who have replied that it will be corrected in an update to the website.

Dave

Reply I had from Sargent on this.

Hi,

Your Power supply unit (Black- Shut down button) is turned off. You shouldn’t be able to see the temperature readings, as the sensors are not getting any power.

Yet they say to you it will be corrected, weird or what?

3 minutes ago, madasaman said:

Reply I had from Sargent on this.

Hi,

Your Power supply unit (Black- Shut down button) is turned off. You shouldn’t be able to see the temperature readings, as the sensors are not getting any power.

Yet they say to you it will be corrected, weird or what?

Yep, Command Temperature, humidity, water levels etc have never worked when shutdown (black button off)

Cheers, Martin

I'm finding this new command a real pain, it was much easier to get a last voltage reading and alarm state using the remote on the old system.

Now only way I can see that information is to use history...

1 minute ago, xtrailman said:

I'm finding this new command a real pain, it was much easier to get a last voltage reading and alarm state using the remote on the old system.

Now only way I can see that information is to use history...

Look back up 6 posts I made last Thursday at 13:02, it is there just a different place. 

Cheers, Martin

2 minutes ago, MartinJB said:

Look back up 6 posts I made last Thursday at 13:02, it is there just a different place. 

Thanks my guru, I was trying to click on the location but totally missed the information below it, perhaps a bolder larger font would help, I'm presently on my laptop sat in the sunroom wearing reading glasses the sun glare makes seeing the screen difficult, but its very pleasant. :Thankyou:

51 minutes ago, xtrailman said:

Thanks my guru, I was trying to click on the location but totally missed the information below it, perhaps a bolder larger font would help, I'm presently on my laptop sat in the sunroom wearing reading glasses the sun glare makes seeing the screen difficult, but its very pleasant. :Thankyou:

Lucky you I have forgotten what the sun looks like! gloomy start to Feb here! :(

Cheers, Martin