Elddis - Simple tail light cover replacement? - Guidance on supplier/stockist pls

Can anyone give me some guidance as to which websites i could try and locate one of these on?  It's just the 'simple' lamp cover for the top tail side light.

Clicked through a few of the links but can't find some general / generic items.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_0951 copy.jpg

Have you looked for a makers name on the lens/light which can be used in a search ? I had to replace a front side light and that was a Jokon available from a local caravan dealer.

When I clipped mine I needed the whole lamp, I just went to my local Elddis dealer who it must be said was very helpful. I cant remember how much it was, which tells me the price was not extortionate, and I had it in a couple of days.

2018 Volvo XC60  D4 AWD + Penshurst Premier Plus (AKA Elddis Affinity 550)

39 minutes ago, Jacko1 said:

When I clipped mine I needed the whole lamp, I just went to my local Elddis dealer who it must be said was very helpful. I cant remember how much it was, which tells me the price was not extortionate, and I had it in a couple of days.

I was just avoiding my Elddis dealer, they're not too local, plus they are the sort of business that still runs their entire service operation from a hand written diary! 

23 minutes ago, Paul1957 said:

A quick search on Elddis side marker lamp came back with this which looks similar

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JOKON-RED-WHITE-SIDE-MARKER-LAMP-LIGHT-ELDDIS-AUTOQUEST-AND-SUNSEEKER-MOTORHOME-/232424851604

Great, thank you for that.  I was doing all sorts of search terms on eBay, but clearly not that one!  And whilst i couldn't get any part numbers names off the light cover that made sense... now that the listing you found states 'Jokon' i can recognise that is what one of the markings says!

The joke's definitely on me!