Norwich Fully Serviced Sites

It's that time of year to start booking our trips away, we are planning to go into Norfolk for a couple of weeks. Since I discovered fully service pitches, I have become a love of them. Is there anyone out there know of a site close to Norwich which I could look at please, or alternatively recommend a good site.

Thanks

Seacroft CMC site Cromer (40 mins North of Norwich, on the N Nfk coast. Fantastic fully serviced pitches set on a terrace, some with sea views. Love it.

Powrtouch AWD Movers. E & P Compact Levelling System.

Some pictures of Seacroft here http://www.davidklyne.co.uk/seacroft_caravan_club_site.html

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

• 1 month later...

I have used Deers Mead quite a few times and can highly recommend it it is a small site laid out in an oval with all pitches being fully serviced, onsite facilities are also excellent and of a very good standard.

Here is a link their homepage

To all the insomniacs, look on the bright side there are only three sleeps until Christmas

It doesn't have fully serviced pitches, just grass with electric, but if you want to be really near to Norwich City centre then the Camping & Caravanning Club site in Norwich is within walking distance of the City centre and all its attractions. Access is close to the Norwich inner ring road with bus stops nearby and you could walk to the rail station from the site. Naturally there are hundreds of other sites around Norfolk as others have mentioned with both Clubs having a good selection available. Lots of independant coastal sites and CL's and CS's to choose from as well. I guess it depends where you want to base yourself, but choosing is half the fun! Have a good break when you do go.   https://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/campsites/uk/norfolk/norwich/norwich-camping-and-caravanning-club-site/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=Norwich&utm_campaign=google_places

Its adults only site, but Two Mills at North Walsham, is the best.  Its not far from anywhere, whether you want to go to Cromer, Norwich or the Broads.  It also has satellite tv that you can hook into, so bring your Sky.  Or the site will let you hire one of theirs.  You just plug in, and away you go.

https://tranquilparks.co.uk/parks/two-mills-touring-park/

Edited by Babstreefern

Look carefully at CLs - quite a few are now providing full service at all pitches. We stay at a site in Somerset, 5 pitches with electricity, two water taps, and grey water drainage on every pitch. There is also a free wet room with full facilities if you want to shower in  s p a c e AND in this case free fast wi-fi as well. You may find the same if you go digging.

2018 Passat B8 Estate 150GT TDi150 towing a 2018 Bailey Unicorn S4 Seville

On 31/01/2021 at 21:37, Bryn58 said:

I have used Deers Mead quite a few times and can highly recommend it it is a small site laid out in an oval with all pitches being fully serviced, onsite facilities are also excellent and of a very good standard.

Here is a link their homepage

Thanks looks very good