Lunar Automotive - The end is almost here!

Just tried the link & works for me, maybe it’s a browser or cookie issue?

2018 Volvo V90 and 2018 Swift Sprite Quattro EB

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fwiw ... Nice  idea, but as I see it CT members cant even have a chat about Toilet chemicals without it descending into an on-line row and handbags so building new Caravans as a mutual  ?- you sa

The rotton part of this company failure is that the emloyees have been messed about, retained without pay, and then finally told they aren't getting paid. Right before Christmas. This is disgusting.  

After due consideration "I'm out"

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, GaryB1969 said:

Just tried the link & works for me, maybe it’s a browser or cookie issue?

Browser (iOS Safari) perhaps but cookies seem unlikely.  I have reached the report via the Companies House link provided by @DerbyClubman - yet to read it though.

22 minutes ago, ReggiePerrin said:

Browser (iOS Safari) perhaps but cookies seem unlikely.  I have reached the report via the Companies House link provided by @DerbyClubman - yet to read it though.

I read it when it first came out, lots of the usual waffle but interesting never the less especially if read in conjunction with previous documents, the finance company and bank still have outstanding charges.

Don't forget that this is the old Lunar company, not the new one.

Lunar Automotive LTD which also has much interesting reading, they were on the courts winding up list last June but just got out of it, Barclays and DF Capital also have a charge on the new company, !

11 hours ago, Silversurf said:

Lunar Automotive LTD which also has much interesting reading, they were on the courts winding up list last June but just got out of it, Barclays and DF Capital also have a charge on the new company, !

They must have told a good story to get Barclays to back them - I wonder how much value they place on the current 'Goodwill' of the new company !!

Due diligence by Barclays Bank should have been to have a quick shufti at posts on forums like ours. 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I have heard that HMRC are now investigating Lunar Automotive for non payment of furlough and also looking into company pensions.

This might have something to do with them being locked out of their premises, maybe?

Personally I wouldn't pay £20,000+ for a caravan from a company that has so many issues and an owner with such flagrant disregard for people generally.

To get this company up and running properly you need a hell of a lot of capital and people with the know-how to make a decent caravan. They are hugely lacking in both.

I sent an email to lunar about 3&half years ago complaining about shoddy build quality I actually said they will go the same way as Avondale if they didn’t change their ways .i didn’t get a reply .i loved lunar for their great interior designs .but over the last few years they leaked like  a sieve .yes some were lucky a lot weren’t. they definitely brought this on themselves.