Caravan wall board removal elddis 1995

Hi guys and girls we are midway through repairing the internal caravan walls with all rotten wood removed and replaced outside has been resealed and thankfully no leaks after hose pipe test for an hour great stuff however the internal paneling is bonded to the insulation and we need to remove this to replace the panel with new as ots quiet expensive stuff id like to get it right first time and also what adhesives should we use to apply the new board 

Many thanks in advance 

20201122_185500.jpg

When I did mine a few years ago, I found the dampness had already separated most of the wallboard from the insulation.      Parts that hadn't, came away with a broad joint filling knife being pushed under the board.   Your wallboard looks to be a plain painted board.   I made my own wallboard by buying 3mm ply and sticking good quality parcel paper to both sides of the board, and then painting in the preferred colour.   I wrote about it in my block HERE

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com