Does CT accept motorhomers?

Hello folks.

I joined Caravantalk 7 years ago but then sold the Caravan as it wasn’t suitable for my handicapped brother and purchased a Motorhome with a better layout for us.

Having just received an email enquiring where I have been for the last 7 years, I had a quick browse at the forum and found it very informative, but I don’t know if it’s feasible ,

or indeed acceptable to have membership of Caravantalk as a “Motorhomer” or whether you have other Motorhomers as members. Please let me know.

Waiting in anticipation of the onslaught !!!

Best regards.

• WispMan changed the title to Does CT accept motorhomers?

Hello and :welcome:

We do have a sister site dedicated to motorhomes Here

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

We do not differentiate between caravanners and motorhomes. We have members who have motorhomers and in fact, I think I am right in saying, one Admin and at least one Mod, are motorhomers. 

We also have Motorhome Talk. 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

On 17/11/2020 at 22:23, JanandJay said:

Hello and :welcome:

We do have a sister site dedicated to motorhomes Here

I've always found it weird that considering how popular motorhomes are, that in comparison to the caravan site, the motorhome site is barely used. Why is that?

On 17/11/2020 at 22:18, basilbrush said:

I don’t know if it’s feasible, or indeed acceptable to have membership of Caravantalk as a “Motorhomer” or whether you have other Motorhomers as members. Please let me know.

You are certainly welcome as a motorhome owner. Much of the installed equipment in motorhomes is the same as that used in caravans so there is a lot of common ground.

As already stated we also have a sister site for motorhomers but joining that in no way excludes you from posting here too.

Gordon.

46 minutes ago, Towtug said:

I've always found it weird that considering how popular motorhomes are, that in comparison to the caravan site, the motorhome site is barely used. Why is that?

That is something I cannot answer, other than to say that Caravan Talk started off slowly and it took many years before the membership increased to a point where it became the active forum it is today.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan Talk.

12 hours ago, Towtug said:

I look in on Motorhome Talk every day and posts tend to go in waves. I suspect that in current times, unless you have previously been a caravanner and used forums like Caravan Talk many go straight to Social Media. I own a  Bailey Motorhome and there is a very good dedicated Facebook group where you can often find information.  Unless you have a large membership you won't get the same level of available information.  Because we don't get the "Social Club" type posts on Motorhome Talk it can seem quiet but if you look at the total posts ince the forum started there are a surprising number!

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

hi i have done the same as you sold caravan and bought a motor home, i look at both on the site, and has helped me out a few times, and its free,some site charge you to join them ,,,