Grab handle removal Pursuit 530-4 2017

Hi, Does anyone know how to remove the front nearside DSC_0289.jpg.0b9f1b8a4e16a4adaca627cf7f98f49d.jpggrab handle on a Bailey Pursuit 530-4 2017 model. All help gratefully received!

Any nuts to be seen inside the locker? I assume not. 

• I disagree 1

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

4 minutes ago, WispMan said:

Any nuts to be seen inside the locker? I assume not. 

Don't think they have a front locker. 

• Like 1

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

1 hour ago, Boredstupid said:

Hi, Does anyone know how to remove the front nearside grab handle on a Bailey Pursuit 530-4 2017 model. All help gratefully received!

https://www.baileyofbristol.co.uk/help-support Maybe ?

• Like 1

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan Talk.

Will the black insert come out to reveal the screws?

Regards, David
Ford Kuga ST line 2ltr. Diesel 2017,  Bailey Pursuit 11 400/2 2018, Emove em303 motor mover, Hyundai 1000i Generator.

Thanks for the comments, particularly the link to Bailey! The handle has the nuts fixed inside and the bolts go through from inside, just can't find them yet. Watched a Bailey construction video which gave a few ideas.

on ours there was an insert in the handle lever it out to reveal the bolts but that was a Pegasus.

Thanks to all. Handle bolt heads are accessible through the side lockers if your knees let you bend down that far. (and get up again). Other fixings are clearly in view. Bailey suggested dealer job only, though most are currently closed. Oh well!